Skip to main content
Topic: Taken Minor Leaguers - List (Read 523 times) previous topic - next topic

Taken Minor Leaguers - List

For your searching pleasure. I find that creating an alphabetical list (by first name) is much faster to check than having to type in a player's name into the search engine on the board. So here you go.

Names are copied from the board's player list, so hopefully all spellings are correct.

If the CO wants to pin this before this forum gets busy, that might be good.

Please note, this is NOT an official list. I just noticed there might be some older prospects on here who have been waived, but still appear on this list. Beau Burrows hit my eye just now because I used to own him, but waived him before last year's draft started. He's still listed as a prospect, but also as a free agent. That said, the list is pretty solid when it comes to whether or not a young prospect is available. Burrows is nearly 26 and hasn't been listed on prospect ranking lists in quite some time.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: Taken Minor Leaguers - List

Reply #1
Thanks, Kyle, but I can't find the list.  Help!

mike loar
Winds
Mike
Santa Ana Sea Wolves

An analog soul in a digital world

Reply #2
Mike, the link to it is at the end of the first sentence in his post.  Hopefully that link works for you.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #3
Ah, thanks, David.  These old eyes aren't as sharp as they were.  And thanks again to Kyle for the short-cut.

mike loar
Windz
Mike
Santa Ana Sea Wolves

An analog soul in a digital world