Skip to main content
Topic: Brandon Donovan punks the Mutiny League owners (Read 319 times) previous topic - next topic

Brandon Donovan punks the Mutiny League owners

Interesting to note.   If he was drafted in a prior minor league draft he would have been promoted this year and playing for four years at a $500,000 salary.    But by going undrafted he hits the 2023 Free Agency market.  No minimum salary for this guy,   He is set to make several million a year from his first AB in the Mutiny League.    I'd say the rest of these minor league players need a better cyber agent.  
Bob Miller
The Great Auk

Re: Brandon Donovan punks the Mutiny League owners

Reply #1
Perhaps we as team owners need a better scouting and analysis department.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #2
Not the first time that's happened, especially since we changed the rules from 135 ABs to 65 ABs. Max Muncy is my "Donovan" signing 4 years ago when I got him for $5.5M. I do believe Ohtani has the record contract for these situations, eh Rod?
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #3
Not exactly the same thing since Ohtani wasn’t ever eligible for a minor league contract. But I get what you’re putting down.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #4
Not exactly the same thing since Ohtani wasn’t ever eligible for a minor league contract. But I get what you’re putting down.
Ah, true.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion