Skip to main content
Topic: May 7th (Read 191 times) previous topic - next topic

May 7th

Game Highlights

~ Robots over ACL's 2-1;
Roxbury sweeps Ankeny out of town with its third one run victory in a row.  Tyler Anderson goes eight innings to secure the win and Willy Adames and Eduardo Escobar each homer for the offense.

~ Thunder over Miners 2-1;
Tucson heads home after sweeping Phoenix.  Spencer Strider strikes out 11 in six shutout innings and Freddie Freeman supplies the offense with a 2-run homer.

~ Kraken over Tubemen 5-1;
Brooklyn salvages the final game of the series, ending their five game skid behind Nestor Cortes' seven, one run innings.

~ Garden Hammers over Rougarou 3-2;
Hawaiian rallies in the ninth for two runs and then wins it in the tenth on Paul Goldschmidt's sac fly to complete their sweep in Lakeview.

~ Brewers over Sweets 9-0;
Yu Darvish throws a complete game, five hit, 11 K shutout and CJ Cron blasts a grand slam in the 3rd as Grants Pass takes the series two games to one.

~ Argos over Koi 5-2;
Mother Lode is on a six game win streak, completing their second straight series sweep.  Sandy Alcantara wins his 3rd of the season.

~ Auk over Dogs 4-3;
Great bounces back to win game three of the series, beating Gerrit Cole.  Joc Pederson continues his hot start wit his sixth home run.

~ Rattlers over Madmen 7-0;
Windy City pitching throws its second straight shutout to complete a home sweep of Motor City.  AJ Pollock homers twice.

~ Sea Wolves over Landlubbers 1-0;
Corbin Burnes strikes out 10 in seven shutout innings to avert the sweep.  Aaron Judge provides the lone run with a 4th inning homer.

~ Bums over Anglerfish 8-6;
Not a pretty day for either starter.  San Diego's Framber Valdez gets bounced in the 4th inning after giving up six runs and Bako's Adam Wainwright gives up 13 hits and five runs in 5.2.  Bako's bullpen comes out on top as the Bums take the rubber match of the series.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Re: May 7th

Reply #1
howdy guys,  I can't get an updated game file.  I've downloaded the one I always do on our site, but it's only through april's game.  I tried a different browser, also deleted my cached files, no change. help please