Skip to main content
Topic: May 8th (Read 416 times) previous topic - next topic

May 8th

Game Highlights

ACL's over Rougarou 3-0;
Julio Urias runs his record to 5-0 and lowers his ERA to 1.08 with seven shutout innings.

Thunder over Sweets 9-1;
Tony Gonsolin keeps his record perfect at 4-0 with six, one hit shutout innings.

Garden Hammers over Tubemen 6-1;
Taijuan Walker pitches 7.2 innings of shutout ball to lower his ERA to 1.71 and move Hawaiian into sole possession of first place in the KML.

Argos over MIners 3-1;
Max Fried K's eight over seven shutout innings, lowering his ERA to 1.82 and Josh Hader remains unscored upon in recording his 9th save.

(Seeing a pattern developing here?)

Sea Wolves over Kraken 14-1;
Zac Gallen scatters six hits over six one run innings and the offense blasts EIGHT home runs.

Dogs over Koi 2-0;
Shohei Ohtani strikes out 12 over 7.2 innings of shutout ball and Edwin Diaz completes the 2-0 win for his 7th save.

Rattlers over Landlubbers 4-1;
Kyle Wright K's nine in 7 innings of shutout work to lead Windy City to its fourth straight victory.

Madmen over Robots 5-4;
Jose Berrios whiffs eight over five innings of work and the Madmen bullpen throws four shutout innings allowing the Madmen to rally for the come from behind win.

Bums over Auk 6-3;
Pablo Lopez wins his fourth game of the season with six effective innings and Clay Holmes remains unscored upon in collecting his 7th save.

And in the non-pitching category of the night...
Brewers over Anglerfish 7-6 in 13 innings;
Salvador Perez singles home Nick Gordon in the 13th inning for the walk off victory.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Re: May 8th

Reply #1
howdy guys,  I can't get an updated game file.  I've downloaded the one I always do on our site, but it's only through april's game.  I tried a different browser, also deleted my cached files, no change. help please

Reply #2
howdy guys,  I can't get an updated game file.  I've downloaded the one I always do on our site, but it's only through april's game.  I tried a different browser, also deleted my cached files, no change. help please
The game-runners don't always upload new game files every day. We've gotten in the habit of waiting until the GIG cycle is complete. In the past, that was only 13 games. This year we've changed it to a month's worth of games.  All that to say the CO might not have posted an updated file. I'm on my Mac, so I can't check. But for now, maybe the web reports will do for what you need to see?

http://www.mutinybaseball.com/statistics/
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #3
thanks for the reply but someone else did say they were able to see some of the may games. not sure what's going on.

Reply #4
The database has not been updated on the website.  The web reports are updated after each run of games (nightly so far), but Kyle is correct we do not upload the database on a nightly basis.

That said, if you would like an updated database earlier than every couple weeks, just let us know.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions

Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #5
thanks for the update.  so is the SOP that about every two weeks an email will go out telling us there IS an updated database to download?  I always play in leagues we play our own games so it's hard for me to wait a month, or two weeks to see the boxscores, or even to know what changes I should make to my MP based on results.  so I would love updated databases more often if possible. Thanks, Mark

Reply #6
Yeah, with the monthly GIGs, I agree it'd be nice to have even a weekly updated database if that's not too much trouble.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #7
I can upload databases on a close-to-weekly basis.  That's not a problem.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions

Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #8
that would be great and appreciated.

Reply #9
Argos over MIners 3-1;
Max Fried K's eight over seven shutout innings, lowering his ERA to 1.82 and Josh Hader remains unscored upon in recording his 9th save.

Hader last year and this year is a stud in the Mutiny League I see.   I haven't seen those metrics in the NABL where I drafted and owned that dog since day 1.    Season to date in that:   6.23 ERA   8.2 innings 12 hits, 6 ERs 2 BB, 15Ks and 2 HRs given up.  

Bob Miller
The Great Auk

Reply #10
Argos over MIners 3-1;

Hader last year and this year is a stud in the Mutiny League I see.   I haven't seen those metrics in the NABL where I drafted and owned that dog since day 1.    Season to date in that:   6.23 ERA   8.2 innings 12 hits, 6 ERs 2 BB, 15Ks and 2 HRs given up.  
Ouch!
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions

Spits - 2007, 2009