Skip to main content
Topic: June 1 (Read 150 times) previous topic - next topic

June 1

ACL's over Tubemen 6-1:
Quick hook for Lodolo, 17 pitches. He got out of the 1st clean, but a single and a HR to start the 2nd sent him to the showers. ACL's tack on a couple more for a 5-run inning and never look back,

Thunder beat Fish 8-4:
Stuff happens, Kyle wins again, blah blah blah.

Miners beat Dogs 3-2:
Miners survive 3 errors and score off Chapman in the 9th for the win. Skip left Chapman out there for 49 pitches, I'm hoping the rest of the bullpen had covid or something.

HGH beat the Wolves 3-1:
Gonzalez and a pair of RP combine for a 5-hitter.

Rattlers over Kraken 5-2:
Polonco with 3 RBI and his 8th HR.

Sweets beat Argos 1-0:
deGrom - 7 innings, 4 hits, 0 BB, 13 K's - but a no decision.
Urquidy - 8 innings, 3 hits, 1 BB, 6 K's - but gets the win when Hernandez hits his 9th HR in the top of the 9th.

Landlubbers over Robots 3-2 in 12 innings:
What's fun about this one is the score was 0-0 until the 12th.
A walk and a wild pitch put runners on 2n and 3rd. And then what followed was probably the play of the game. Brown grounded to 1st, but Riley threw home and got Yelich at home. That run would come back to haunt the Robots. Riley then singled and scored the winning run in the bottom of the frame.

Rougarou over Madmen 6-4:
Taylor (5-2-3-1) and Correa (4-2-2-4) and Alvarez (5-1-2-1) each hit a HR and 4 total from the 1-2-3 spots in the order.

Koi over Bums 7-5:
I'm expected a text any minute now from Brendt that I'm fired again.
Bichette (5-2-3-3) with a 3-run HR in the top of the 9th.

Auk over Brewers 7-5:
Auk send 8 to the plate and score 4 in the top of the 6th.  Hoffman with a clean 1-2-3 9th for his 5th save.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs