Skip to main content
Topic: Sweets and Thunder deal (Read 238 times) previous topic - next topic

Sweets and Thunder deal

The Sweets send Tim Mayza (2024/$2.5M) and their 7th round pick to the Thunder for Joe Kelly (2024/$2.475M) and Johnny DeLuca.

Always a pleasure, Butch!
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: Sweets and Thunder deal

Reply #1
Walla Walla confirms.

Reply #2
To make this trade valid it might be necessary to change the 7th round pick to a 4th round pick. As things stand right now, the Sweets won't have a 7th round pick in the next minor league draft. We already have 26 minor leaguers. I'm sure Kyle won't object.

Reply #3
I do not object 😁
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #4
Butch, you do have a round 7 pick...?  The rosters were showing last year's picks on everyone's teams page but that has now been updated to this year and you haven't traded that pick away.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #5
At this point, I have 26 minor leaguers. I will probably drop a few before the minor league draft, however.

Reply #6
At this point, I have 26 minor leaguers. I will probably drop a few before the minor league draft, however.

We actually go up to 30 minor leaguers this year so you'll have space.  And I'm certain you'll be dropping people between now and August.  Unless you really feel you need to do so, I would suggest not changing the terms of your trade after announcement.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #7
processed in the database.
Rod
Scurvy Dogs