Skip to main content
Topic: List of 2018 Free Agents? (Read 1917 times) previous topic - next topic

List of 2018 Free Agents?

Gents, since the spreadsheet has been updated sans the 2017 contracts, I can't seem to find a list of 2018 free agents.  If one hasn't been compiled no biggie, but I'd love David to perhaps post an old spreadsheet if that's the case.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: List of 2018 Free Agents?

Reply #1
Kyle, we'll have that out as soon as we can.  I have about 200 rows left to validate and I'll be done.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #2
Kyle, we'll have that out as soon as we can.  I have about 200 rows left to validate and I'll be done.
Thanks Darrell.  I LOVE what you're doing with the spreadsheet!
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #3
I agree, making some nice changes that should allow for updating a little bit easier. I might even borrow or rob some of your concepts for one of my leagues.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #4
@FRANNY77  in my field we call it "leveraging". 
@monsooner , thanks.   There is still a lot to do.  I'm open to any further suggestions. Hopefully it saves owners some time. 

Tasks to be completed
1.  Separate 'Transactions' into separate fields for Signed, Promoted, Traded, Arbitration. 
2.  Correct any misspelled names
3.  Create dashboard for team information in one place (Roster #, team stats, salary cap, etc.)
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #5
@FRANNY77  in my field we call it "leveraging". 

Well then, I'll be doing some leveraging then and in fact have already started. Not for the league I intended, but made some decent progress yesterday.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)