Skip to main content
Topic: Protections Status (Read 2872 times) previous topic - next topic

Protections Status

All protections are in and confirmed.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Re: Protections Status

Reply #1
I have seen the posted lists of the Sweets, Madmen, Koi, Rum Runners and Bulldogs.

Have not seen the lists from the Cutthroats, Bombers, Asterisks, or Dogs.  Can I find them somewhere?  I'm already going through lists and researching for the expansion drafts.  I'd like as much time as I can get.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions
SCRUBS Modern Baseball League
Bums - 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016

Mutiny Simulation Baseball League
Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #2
I have seen the posted lists of the Sweets, Madmen, Koi, Rum Runners and Bulldogs.

Have not seen the lists from the Cutthroats, Bombers, Asterisks, or Dogs.  Can I find them somewhere?  I'm already going through lists and researching for the expansion drafts.  I'd like as much time as I can get.

Brendt:

At the top of the page at http://www.runningrum.com/ is a dropdown for "News."  Select the first link for "Expansion Protections" and it should bring you to a Google Doc that has each team's protections highlighted in orange.

Sorry about not it not being more obvious - as you can imagine (in between our jobs), we're trying to juggle a lot of balls for this league this off-season.
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #3
Got it.  Thanks.

Now to pillage your teams...
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions

Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #4
Can I ask a favor...

I know some of you have posted preliminary protection lists.  Would you all mind letting the expansion teams know when your lists are complete?  I am already going through lists and starting my own research for the expansion drafts and I'm concerned I may miss some changes made if they are not made known.

Thanks.
Brendt Crews
Bako Bums

World Series Champions

Spits - 2007, 2009

Reply #5
I'm getting an unspecified error message from Google Drive when I try to view the doc.  Anyone else having this problem, or is it just on my end?
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #6
I'm in there right now editing.  Try again in a few minutes.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #7
Cool.  Got in.  Darrell, I thought I had already confirmed to you, but yeah, looks good.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #8
The Bulldogs/Rougarous confirm.

I have a bit of a self-challenge as if I am not competitive this year I should have dropped Scooter and kept a younger, controlled guy. Lets see how it plays out.
Brian Barnes - Rougarou

World Series Champions
MSB - 2023 (Rougarou); LOB - 2022 (Zeros); ATB - XVII (Zeros); CDBL - 2002, 2001 (Fishbiscuits); CJPL - 2017 (Zeros); NVL - 2010 (Rougarou)

Pennant Winner
ATB - XIV (Fishbiscuits); FGD NL - 2016 (Zeros), TOTBL - 2022 (Yankees)

Reply #9
The Bulldogs/Rougarous confirm.

I have a bit of a self-challenge as if I am not competitive this year I should have dropped Scooter and kept a younger, controlled guy. Lets see how it plays out.

Scooter had a very good season! He was in his age 27 season in a hitters park and he'll play a lot of games in other hitters parks. I would say you made the right decision, at the minimum I think you could put him on the blocks.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #10
The Kraken sent their protect list last week via email. Do I need to send it again or post it somewhere else?
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #12
I should have done more research on my minors guys apparently one of them now has a shoulder issue with surgery upcoming.
Brian Barnes - Rougarou

World Series Champions
MSB - 2023 (Rougarou); LOB - 2022 (Zeros); ATB - XVII (Zeros); CDBL - 2002, 2001 (Fishbiscuits); CJPL - 2017 (Zeros); NVL - 2010 (Rougarou)

Pennant Winner
ATB - XIV (Fishbiscuits); FGD NL - 2016 (Zeros), TOTBL - 2022 (Yankees)

Reply #13
I should have done more research on my minors guys apparently one of them now has a shoulder issue with surgery upcoming.

Protections aren't due until tomorrow evening.  You should be able to make a change before then.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts