Skip to main content
Topic: ACLS - Bartolo Colon - SP - $2.46M/2018 (Read 2663 times) previous topic - next topic

ACLS - Bartolo Colon - SP - $2.46M/2018

Place all bids for Bartolo Colon in this thread.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Re: Bartolo Colon

Reply #1
The ACLs place a bid of $250,000 on the ageless one, Bartolo Colon.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #2
$350K
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #3
The ACLs bid $450,000 on Bartolo Colon.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."

Reply #4
Never thought I'd ever bid on Colon in my entire life, but the man defies logic. 

$600K
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #5
He does defy logic, and since my teams normally try to do that too, the ACLs will bid $700,000 on the ageless Bartolo Colon.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #6
I'll just leave this here.

Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Reply #7

Part of his deal with the ACLs is also to serve as the hitting coach. It will all work out fine for the team. :)
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #8
That picture is definitely worth another 100 grand.

$800K

Reply #9
$1M
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #10

Everyone loves Bartolo because they can relate to him. I remember showing up early for a Tiger playoff game against the A's and watching them take BP. Colon was in the OF shagging balls and I swear he looked like he belonged on my church softball team more a MLB squad. Bartolo Colon is what I picture I would look like if I was shagging fly balls during BP.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #11
Of all his plays tagging AJ Pierzynski is one of my favorites.

Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Re: Bartolo Colon - SP

Reply #12
The ACLs bid $1.25 million on Bartolo Colon.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #13
Jason, my sincere apologies for the late bid... I've been wavering for too long on this...

$1.8M

Reply #14
The ACLs bid $2.05 million on Bartolo Colon.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs