Skip to main content
Topic: CACHE HOGS - Joey Votto - 1B - $19M/2020 (Read 4204 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Joey Votto - 1B

Reply #15

Seriously? Took you 23hrs and 45min to decide to make that bid? Did the ACL's pay you to make it? Ha!

Cache Hogs bid 12.75M
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #16
Seriously? Took you 23hrs and 45min to decide to make that bid? Did the ACL's pay you to make it? Ha!

Cache Hogs bid 12.75M

It feels like a trend today.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #17

Cache Hogs bid 12.75M

I'm too cheap to pay someone to do that. :) If I need to do it, I'll do it myself.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #18
It to

Cache Hogs bid 12.75M
It took the scouting department a long time to convince the accounting department to commit the dollars. Seriously, free agency falls during my busiest time at work. I didn't even consider bidding on Votto until I was looking things over at lunch time today. I will admit I process these things slowly but I'll try to make my next bid on him sooner.

Oh year, I almost forgot, Jason at the ACL's put me up to it...be mad at him. :)
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Reply #19
The ACLs bid $13 million on Joey Votto.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."

Reply #20
Cache Hogs bid 13.75M
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #21
The ACLs bid 14 million on Joey Votto.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #22
15M
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #23
The ACLs bid $15.25 million on Joey Votto.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #24
Cache Hogs bid 17M for Votto
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #25
The ACLs bid $17.25 million on Joey Votto.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #26
18M
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #27
The ACLs bid $18.25 million on Joey Votto.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #28
19M
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #29
Closed to the Cache Hogs

$19M/2020
or
$22.8M/2019