Skip to main content
Topic: CACHE HOGS - Mike Trout - OF, $19.8M/2020 (Read 3469 times) previous topic - next topic

CACHE HOGS - Mike Trout - OF, $19.8M/2020

Place all bids for Mike Trout in this thread.
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: Mike Trout - OF

Reply #1
This one should be fun.

Cache Hogs bid 15M on their golden boy
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #3
It won't be me, but I would go pretty solid on the over. It will probably be in about 24 hours from now.
Brent A. Brown
Chicago Rum Runners
President of Baseball Operations

World Series Champions
CJWL - 2017 (Grinders)

LCS
NABL-AL 2018 (Louisville Bats)

Reply #4
Agreed. Give me the over...
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #5
You guys are probably right. 
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #6
The Cache Hogs getting Trout with a HTD at $13.5 million. That ain't happening.

The ACLs bid $16.75 million on Trout.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."
-Pedro Cerrano, Major League

Reply #7
Bravo, Jason. Bravo. Things are heating up quickly in the Harwell-East. Love it.

Doing their part for the economy, the Cache Hogs bid 17.5M on Trout.

Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #8
The ACLs bid $17.75 million on Mike Trout. Can't let you have both Trout and Votto together if anyone wants a chance of winning the East.  :)
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You no help me now. I say 'F#@& you Jobu', I do it myself."

Reply #9
Cache Hogs bid 18.75M
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #10
I was afraid this might happen when Votto got to the 24 hour mark (didn't think there would be another bid on him).

The ACLs bid $19 million on Mike Trout.

PS - The bid was not edited, just a comment on the bid.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #11
This is a whole new Professor. The aggressive bidding complete with larger bid increments. That calculated caution; zig where others zag, that I have become accustomed to over the years. What happened?  :))

Now, here we are, wading into the deep water over the Millville Meteor, Mike Trout. That water runs deep, my friend.

Cache Hogs up their bid to 20M.
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #12
I'm loving the back and forth guys!  Very entertaining.
Matt
Mother Lode Argonauts

Reply #13
This is a whole new Professor. The aggressive bidding complete with larger bid increments. That calculated caution; zig where others zag, that I have become accustomed to over the years. What happened?  :))

Now, here we are, wading into the deep water over the Millville Meteor, Mike Trout. That water runs deep, my friend.

Cache Hogs up their bid to 20M.

What happened is a 7-year-old who likes staying up until 11 PM, but needs his daddy to watch The Fairly Odd Parents and rub him afterwards. I haven't done as much homework to get ready for this.

Or maybe this is my zig and zag right now, trying to be unpredictable. :) Plus, Trout is pretty much a once in a lifetime talent. I wonder if teams would be more interested if he had played a full 162 games in 2017.
Jason
Ankeny ACLs

Reply #14
The Rougarou will bid 20.9M
Brian Barnes - Rougarou

World Series Champions
MSB - 2023 (Rougarou); LOB - 2022 (Zeros); ATB - XVII (Zeros); CDBL - 2002, 2001 (Fishbiscuits); CJPL - 2017 (Zeros); NVL - 2010 (Rougarou)

Pennant Winner
ATB - XIV (Fishbiscuits); FGD NL - 2016 (Zeros), TOTBL - 2022 (Yankees)