Skip to main content
Topic: KRAKEN - Eduardo Nunez - 3B - $3.75M/2020 (Read 3310 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eduardo Nunez - 3B

Reply #15
I'm confused. Why is a bid entered 9:00:57 PM on WEDNESDAY night, and less than 3 hours from the previous bid, too late?!? I thought message board bids were open until 9 pm THURSDAY (about 9 hours from now).

By my book; the bid was good, is more than 24 hours old and should be closed to the Kraken.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Re: Eduardo Nunez - 3B

Reply #16
I'm confused. Why is a bid entered 9:00:57 PM on WEDNESDAY night, and less than 3 hours from the previous bid, too late?!? I thought message board bids were open until 9 pm THURSDAY (about 9 hours from now).

By my book; the bid was good, is more than 24 hours old and should be closed to the Kraken.
Actually, your bid was made on TUESDAY night.  Not sure what David was referring to, but indeed, Nunez is a member of the Kraken.

$3.75M/2020
or
$4.5M/2019
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Re: KRAKEN - Eduardo Nunez - 3B

Reply #17
Actually, your bid was made on TUESDAY night. 
It was made early Wednesday morning my time so I guess that's where I got Wednesday on my mind. His post was worse than a late bid. :)

3 years please
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken

Re: KRAKEN - Eduardo Nunez - 3B - $3.75M/2020

Reply #18
Actually, your bid was made on TUESDAY night.  Not sure what David was referring to, but indeed, Nunez is a member of the Kraken.

$3.75M/2020
or
$4.5M/2019
It was made early Wednesday morning my time so I guess that's where I got Wednesday on my mind. His post was worse than a late bid. :)

3 years please

Kyle came closest to understanding what I thought.  I thought it was a bid last night at 9:00:57, which would have been 57 seconds after the deadline so that a player enters silent auction.  My bad.
David
Phoenix Miners

Re: KRAKEN - Eduardo Nunez - 3B - $3.75M/2020

Reply #19
No problem David.
Dan
Brooklyn Kraken