Skip to main content
Topic: ASTERISKS - Hanley Ramirez - 1B - $4M/2019 (Read 2266 times) previous topic - next topic

ASTERISKS - Hanley Ramirez - 1B - $4M/2019

Place all bids for Hanley Ramirez here.
Darrell
River City Cutthroats

Re: Hanley Ramirez - 1B

Reply #1
$250K
David
Phoenix Miners

Reply #2
2M
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #3
AZ koi bid 2.25M
Jim
Arizona Koi

Reply #4
3.25M
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #5
I just want to give a fair warning here... due to other factors at play, I may be making a late bid here before 24 hours are up.  Sorry in advance.
Kyle - 2008, 2015, 2019 MSB Champion

Reply #6
And, there it is...

Asterisks bid $4M for Hanley.

Reply #7
We'll give Hanley 3 years.

Re: ASTERISKS - Hanley Ramirez - 1B - $4M/2019

Reply #8
processed in the database
Rod
Scurvy Dogs

Reply #9

I want to go on the record as this makes me sad...
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #10
Wait... which part?

@DataDriven05

Reply #11

The part at where you got him and I didn't. I know he can't field worth a lick, but he can hit and will rake on disk this year. I am surprised no one else really had an interest in him - even before you bid. I had a 1B/DH  role all set for him, which would have completed my plan of spend irresponsibly on an ace, mercifully keep Matt Wieters out of the batters box, find a cheap OF that can hit RHP w/power, and keep Brandon Drury/Ryon Healy in the minors. The latter isn't going to happen. I am happy with Todd Frazier, DMB is somewhat forgiving to that profile, but he and Chris Carter in the same line-up, maybe if this were men's softball.
Chris
Data City Cache Hogs

Reply #12
Wait... which part?

@DataDriven05

The part at where you got him and I didn't. I know he can't field worth a lick, but he can hit and will rake on disk this year. I am surprised no one else really had an interest in him - even before you bid. I had a 1B/DH  role all set for him, which would have completed my plan of spend irresponsibly on an ace, mercifully keep Matt Wieters out of the batters box, find a cheap OF that can hit RHP w/power, and keep Brandon Drury/Ryon Healy in the minors. The latter isn't going to happen. I am happy with Todd Frazier, DMB is somewhat forgiving to that profile, but he and Chris Carter in the same line-up, maybe if this were men's softball.
Ah, gotcha.

Hanley wasn't even on my radar until I lost out on both LF platoon targets to fit in with Nori. Once I saw that trend happening, I decided to bite the bullet and platoon Tomas with Nori and pick up a full time DH.  Wry surprised Hanley didn't go higher, but it's cool with me. Sorry to cramp your style, my friend. :)